Monday, May 22, 2017

WHAT KEEPS CEOs and CFOs AWAKE AT NIGHT?



WHAT KEEPS CEOs and CFOs AWAKE AT NIGHT? 
[Editor''s Note: At a recent presentation to a group of CEOs and CFOs of mid-size companies, we had an open discussion about what keeps them awake at night- what most concerns them about the present... and the future. After the issues of national security, terrorism, and football, the focus turned to their businesses.   -dpm]
 1. Is my company too passive? Have I spent too much time being internally focused? Is it time to take control and chart a new strategic direction for the business? If so, what is it? Are we missing opportunities?
 2. How do I grow? Where do I find new growth...new profitable growth?
 3. How do I maintain a focus on profit and cash flow, not just sales growth?
 4. How can I gain a real sustainable competitive advantage?
 5. Winning the talent war: How do I put and keep the "right people in the right seats on my bus?"
 6. Where will I find the time to develop new ideas, new products, new sources of revenue?
 7. What are my exit alternatives? How do I maintain my lifestyle if I choose to exit the business? What do I need to do to be prepared to sell? What will I do after I sell?
 8. We've made great progress...How we do take this business to the next level?
9. What are the issues that are keeping you awake at night? Let me know your thoughts? Email me or comment here

Clients of The Mead Consulting Group are finding answers to these exact questions. They are positioning themselves to achieve clear competitive advantages over their competition. History tells us that amazing success has been achieved by those companies that are ready. Are you ready?
 
 The Mead Consulting Group has been helping middle market companies for over 25 years to focus strategies and execute well so that they get the results they desire.
If you would like to discuss how we might help your company begin the process of adding value and moving your company to the next level of performance, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment